The Story Of Photography: Changing History Of Photography
The Story Of Photography: Changing History Of Photography Changing History Of Photography Photography is a fascinating art that expresses our social and cultural values and promotes the culture of the people of a country. It also helps us in introducing the way of living and our style to the modern world. It preserves the culture of the people of any place
Photography is a more fascinating world now and pictures are full of life and colors and photography is a process or art of capturing memories.
From black and white to digital, changes in photography history
- After crossing the old print image age, finally, the digital age has arrived and taken over the world of the photography. The old-fashioned way of taking photographs with the film cameras has vanished. In the old age, photography was not only an art but more of a craft used primarily to capture portraits and faces of a subject seated stiffly and primly in front of lavish backdrops that were supposed to as look artificial as their poses.
- Photography or the old portrait photography was then a serious type of business, not just for the people who were posing but also for the photographers who were behind the unwieldy and cumbersome cameras that required huge flashlights. Images were then stored on the negatives and not on the computer chips.
- Touching any entailed working on negative and positive forms of film and color was added by the hands. There was the black and white pictures era and then in the year 1907, a French brother invented the way of color photography. It is more like turning a dream into reality for the photographers. This genre was for long-term, color pictures were taken by the old styles cameras and different flashes. The printing process was as tough and difficult as the black and white pictures.
- But this painstaking craft has all but died out now. Images are now stored on machines and touched up in different apps like photoshop and this has sounded more the death knell for the entire world of the photography. Even the act of taking a stamp or passport size photograph, portraiture in its own way is no longer required.
- The avid photographers have witnessed a huge transformation in the photography world and there are huge ups and downs and changes in every step. This is surely a realistic art and from the ancient age, photographers are the best craftsmen to capture the emotions of people and now they are smarter.